Athona recruitment are currently recruiting for a NMC registered Nurse to join an exciting team at the Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust, Harlow, Essex. You will be offered the opportunity to work in a challenging but rewarding role in a busy, friendly and supportive environment. This is an great opportunity to develop your own skills while working for one of the UK’s leading hospital groups.
Job type: Permanent
Salary: Up to 30k depending on your experience.
Day to Day Duties may include;
* Assess patient's health and well-being across your caseload.
* Assist in the delivery of care
* Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
* Promote best practice in health and safety and security
* To provide advice, guidance and support to junior staff by maintaining professional standards to ensure the delivery of high quality care
* To deputise for senior staff when required
* Registered Nurse NMC registration
* Right to work in the UK
* Previous surgical experience
* Good communication, organisational and time management skills
Why choose Athona?
• Exclusivity to jobs across all bands and specialities
• Specialist dedicated recruitment consultant
• Referral scheme
Athona Recruitment’s Nursing division is an award-winning, on-framework agency that specialises in placing nurses in permanent and temporary positions.
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse ( RNLD or RMN or RNLD ) - Care home,Liss Forest, Hampshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home,Claygate, Surrey,Permanent...Apply For This Job