Registered General Nursing opportunity available to block on an endocrinology ward in East Riding. Work is available to block book a minimum of 3 months in advance, with regular allocations offered.
The Service have asked for an experienced RGN, with prior experience with Endocrinology, or with experience working on various medical/acute medical wards.
They are looking for somebody to commence on/around the 19th August.
Service Care Health offer a £150 bonus to any new nurses upon registration.
Note: If you have a colleague or friend who may be interested in the following role, Service Care Health offer a £250 pound bonus for referrals.
The benefits of Service Care Health:
* Twice weekly payroll runs ensuring weekly pay
* Ltd & PAYE payment options available
* £250 training allowance
* Competitive pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists consultants offering a single point of contact
* National provider of Healthcare staff to over 40 different NHS trusts and over 200 local authorities
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
* Professional compliance solutions available
* Uniforms provided
Please get in touch with Matt on (phone number removed) or via email to (url removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Staff Nurse - Nursing Home ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Rotherham,Rotherham,Permanent...Apply For This Job