C4 Care are looking to recruit a permanent Registered Nurse for a prominent care home in the Bridgnorth area of Shropshire. .
The care home has a good CQC rating and is forward thinking with a modern approach to providing care with a philosophy that focuses on the individuals well being and personal requirements not just there nursing care.
The home will invest in developing and building your skills through courses and other training opportunities will be available so that you are able to achieve and realise your full potential be that if you want to become a unit manager or a home manager.
As the care home believes in making sure that you are able to develop and grow your career with them.
The day position for the Registered Nurse is a full time 36 hours per week but it may involve working weekends on a rolling rota basis.
I have dealt with this company for years and everyone that I have placed with them has become a key member of the team and enjoys the friendly and sociable atmosphere and that the home is driven to provide the highest levels of care they can provide for the residents.
As a Registered Nurse they will expect from you
* Current NMC registration
* Good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices to join us as a Registered Nurse (RGN). Experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments is important
* An understanding of regulatory frameworks, including DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines.
* Dedicated and compassionate
* Pride yourself on your person-centered, thoughtful approach to nursing.
To thank you for your commitment and hard work you will receive:
* Free PVG/DBS check
* Competitive pay rates
* A fantastic working environment
* Free uniform
* Professional training and ongoing career progression
* CPD Courses for your portfolio
* A comprehensive benefits package including a pension, Refer a Friend scheme and much more!
Please contact our recruitment team today to speak with us about this exciting opportunity
We only work with equal opportunities employers and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Tagged as: Full Time
RGN Registered General Nurse - £200 Joining Bonus,Peterborough, Cambridgeshire,Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job