Up to £20.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7) | Part Time Hours Available | Days only | Great Benefits | Good CQC
A qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD is required to work night shifts at a Nursing Home near Marlborough. You will join a fully trained clinical team in providing first class care in this fully compliant elderly care home.
Details of this Part-time Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Part-time contracts available
• £20.00 per hour (equates to NHS Band 7)
• Nights only
• 5.6 weeks holiday including bank holidays (pro rata)
• Enhanced annual leave after five years
• Extensive training and continual personal development
• Contributory Group Pension scheme
• Meals provided while on duty, free uniforms, free initial DBS check and free parking
Duties for this Part-time Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What our client is looking for in a Part-time Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
• Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse,Prescot,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Norfolk,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Clinical Advisor,Derby, Derbyshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Peripatetic Nurse,Dorset,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Learning Disability Nurse - RNLD,Coventry, West Midlands,Permanent...Apply For This Job