£29,000 to £36,500 per annum + Enhancements | 37.5 hours | Days | Great Benefits |
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a leading Salford hospital for an experienced RGN/Adult Nurse or ODP/Theatre Practitioner to join their theatres team as Orthopaedic Scrub.
What the hospital is offering for the successful Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse/Practitioner (RGN/ODP) applicant;
• 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• A fantastic annual salary from £29,000 to £36,500 depending on experience plus enhancements
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse/Practitioner (RGN/ODP), you will play a key role in the operating department, promoting best practices of patient care in all areas of your duties and playing a vital part of the Orthopaedic Scrub Team.
Candidates for this Orthopaedic Scrub Nurse/Practitioner (RGN/ODP), post should be/have:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult General Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Extensive experience working as a Scrub in an Orthopaedic setting, working with a varied case mix
• Passionate about high quality care and standards
• Evidence of continuing professional development and qualifications such as ENB998, ILS or ALS and recognised clinical courses
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse RGN/RMN,Farnham, Surrey,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurses - Temp,JE2, Les St Germain, Jersey,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Junior Colorectal Nurse,Leicester, City of Leicester,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Luton, Bedfordshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Emergency Nurse Practitioner,CH2, Chester, Cheshire West and Chester,Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job