A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Nursing Home Manager with an active nursing PIN to join our client who is an independent and family owned Nursing Home with a CQC rating of GOOD
As the Registered Home Manager/ Nurse you have responsibility for managing the Home, you will lead a team and be responsible for ensuring the Home is running efficiently and compliantly whilst providing the highest quality of Care to residents
* Ensure the delivery of quality care, by continually assessing the residents’ needs and wishes and developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
* Actively ensure that the Home has the highest possible levels of occupancy
* Take on accountability for the Home, ensuring compliance with all company policies and regulatory requirements by striving to achieve the best possible care rating and other external recognition of quality.
* Manage the budget of the Home
* Take on an active leadership role as you will need to be a visible leader in the Home
* Recruiting and developing your staff to help grow your business and through to supporting their career development.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Experience of being a Nursing Home or Care Home Manager for at least 2 years with older people
* Level 5 in Health and Social Care or RMA
* Active Nursing PIN (NMC)
* Strong management and leadership experience
* Be driven and motivated and believe in quality of Care
To find out more about this vacancy, please apply and one of our consultants will contact you
Tagged as: Full Time