Position: Lead Nurse
Location: Billericay, Essex
Hours: 36 – 42
Client Group: Elderly/ Dementia
• To assist and carry responsibility for the clinical management of the home during the day
• Develop the skills of the care team
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards.
Job ref: AC84149
Tagged as: Full Time
Peripatetic Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Bank - Care Home,Dumfries,Contract...Apply For This Job
Nurse (Elderly),Congleton,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Eastbourne, East Sussex,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Care Home Manager (RGN/RMN/RMN/Non-Nurse),Ilkley, Bradford,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,London,Temporary...Apply For This Job