Position: Deputy Matron
Location: Chorley, Lancashire
Salary: £17 per hour
Client Group: Elderly/ Dementia
I am currently seeking a passionate Deputy Matron to assist in the management of a fully compliant purpose built service in Chorley. The service ensures all residents within the home are receiving the best possible care from the passionate care staff, making this an ideal working and living environment. The home provides nursing and residential care to residents who are mainly elderly and suffer from the diagnosis of dementia. This is an ideal opportunity for a Registered Nurse/ Clinical Lead looking to make a career move or take their first step into management.
• To assist and carry responsibility for the clinical management of the home during the day
• Develop the skills of the care team
• Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards.
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home.
Job ref: AC26864
Tagged as: Full Time
Staff Nurse,Liskeard, Cornwall,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse Team Manager - Ventilators,Manchester,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Community Nurse,Halesowen, West Midlands,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Night Nurse,Lichfield, Staffordshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Agency work - Registered Nurses,London,Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job