WANT TO WORK FOR THE UK'S LEADING CHILDCARE PROVIDER?
LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY FOR PROGRESSION?
Working for the UK's leading childcare provider, with a portfolio of over 300 nurseries and a 30-year history, the company are proud to partner with many respected organisations in both the private and public sectors to provide workplace nurseries. These roles offer an opportunity to work in both community nurseries and employer-sponsored family care.
Duties and responsibilities
As a Nursery Room Leader your responsibilities and duties will be to lead, mentor and inspire a team to deliver exceptional care and education and provide feedback to create a consistent approach of early years’ practice to include but not limited to regular 1:1’s, supervisions and appraisals, deliver and plan rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps all children to develop and meets their individual needs. Make accurate and effective assessments which reflect the needs, interests and stages of development of the child by effective delivery of the key person approach.Ensuring an enabling environment is providing consistent stimulating and inspiring activities for the children in both the indoor and outdoor area as a continuous provision.
Skills and experience
• Post qualified experience of working within the Early Years sector and working or aiming to work as a key person is essential
• Specific experience or working with the 0-2 age range, as a team leader and working and supporting children and families with additional needs is desirable
• You will need sound understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage, Safeguarding and Child Protection and wider legislative requirements for working with Children
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable to working ways
• Full and relevant Level 3 and or above Childcare Qualification (Or Equivalent)
• Current Paediatric First Aid
Finchley, North London
This role has an option of both Full Time and part time, with shift work from between 7am – 7pm, Monday – Friday. When applying please state whether you are looking for Full Time or Part Time. Part Time please note you will be required to work either a morning or evening shift. Due to the nature of this role an enhanced DBS will be required
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered General Nurse - RGN,W5, Cleveland, Greater London,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Senior Staff Nurse RMN,York, North Yorkshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - Oundle,Peterborough, Cambridgeshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
School Nurse,Alton, Hampshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Rgn (Registered General Nurse) / RMN,Leicester, City of Leicester,Permanent, Contract, Temporary...Apply For This Job