Seed Recruitment are currently working with a well established Nursery based in Elephant and Castle who are currently seeking experienced Nursery Room leader.
The successful candidate will need to have obtained a Level 3 childcare qualification, ideally someone who has room leader experience, passionate about working with children and a hard worker.
This is a full time position all year round so please only apply if you can comit to this.
Nursery Room Leader Duties:
– To act as a Room leader and manage staff based within the room
– To build relationships with staff and children and parents
– Attend staff meetings and parent evenings
– Observe and keep track of children's progress
– Change children as and when needed
– Assist on meal times
– Plan activities according to children's age and development
– Resume Deputy role when the deputy is absent
– Competitive salary
– Friendly supportive staff
– Lots of progression
– Training and development
If you feel this is the role for you then please APPLY NOW
Tagged as: Full Time
Nursery Team Leader,CB2, Trumpington, Cambridgeshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Level 3 Nursery Nurse,Chapel Allerton, West Yorkshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nursery Room Leader,Leytonstone, Greater London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Deputy Nursery Manager,Kentish Town,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Level 3 Nursery Nurse,Hackney,Contract...Apply For This Job
Nursery Nurse,Richmond, Greater London,Permanent...Apply For This Job