KiddyKare are recruiting for a L2 or L3 practitioner for a nursery based in the Reading area. The manager of the nursery is looking for someone who has passion, enthusiasm, excellent communication skills, as well as a great personality. Staff benefit from a competitive salary, good holiday allowance relevant training paid for, childcare discount. The successful candidates' preferences and skills will be considered, when selecting which age range, they will work with.
* Open 7.30am – 6.30pmn Monday – Friday all year round.
* Plenty of opportunities for professional-development and to progress within a childcare career.
* Easily accessible by road and public transport
* Working in a busy play room
* Planning, observing and recording the children's development
* Liaising with families to ensure appropriate care is provided
* Ensuring a safe and stimulating environment
* A qualification in a childcare related subject at minimum of Level 2
* A good level of GCSEs in Core Subjects
* Good communication skills
* Knowledge of the EYFS and how children learn
If you are a Level 2 or 3 Nursery Practitioner looking for your ideal nursery job and you want to join a professional welcoming team, please apply now
Tagged as: Full Time
Nursery Practitioner,Slough, Berkshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nursery Practitioner,London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nursery Practitioner,Hampstead, Greater London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Level 3 Nursery Nurse,W13, Cleveland, Greater London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Early Years/Nursery Teacher,Islington,Contract...Apply For This Job