Level 3 Nursery Practitioner’s Required in Exeter
We are looking for an Inspirational, Dedicated and Passionate childcare practitioner for a Day Nursery in Exeter. Someone who wants to progress and develop their career in childcare, with a growing company and who want to work as part of a professional and supportive team. You will work in and positive Early Years environment full time, all year round, Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week. This is a permanent position with a generous salary and benefits.
Staff Benefits include
* Salary £18,000 – £21,000
* Continuous development and training opportunities
* Annual recognition awards and bonuses
* Childcare discounts, Highstreet shopping discounts, car scheme, pension, health care and gym membership discounts.
* Generous annual leave with an additional day off each year for your birthday. As well as increasing leave for each year of service.
* Flexible working hours, option to compress hours.
Requirements of the role
* A Full and Relevant Childcare qualification
* An enhance DBS check will be required for this position
* Knowledge of Safeguarding and EYFS
* First aid, Basic food hygiene and safeguard training desirable
* Previous experience working with children
Duties will include
* Having a key group of children, observing and recording their development using online programme
* Plan and carry out age appropriate activities
* Maintain and safe and welcoming environment
* Adhering to the nursery policies and procedures at all times
* Building positive and successful relationships with colleagues, children and parents
Tagged as: Full Time
Permanent Level 3 Nursery Nurse St Albans,St Albans,Contract...Apply For This Job
BS3 Level 3 Nursery Nurser Maternity Cover PART TIME,Bristol,Contract...Apply For This Job
Nursery Room Leader,SL5, Sunningdale, Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Part Time Nursery Early Years Trainer Assessor,Reading, Berkshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job