Are you an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare Nursery Nurse looking for permanent staff ASAP!
Our Nurseries in Peckham urgently want you. Great nurseries with good management and wonderful kids catering for different age groups from 7 months to 5 years old. This is a good opportunity for a Nursery Nurse to commute locally and have daily work flexible to your needs! Apply ASAP to start work immediately.
Our nurseries currently have daily supply needs for a NVQ Level 2/3 in childcare qualified Nursery Nurse. I am looking to recruit an enthusiastic, hard working, reliable candidate to join my friendly and motivated team.
Some example of the duties expected of you:
– Plan and supervise activities like arts and crafts, music and cooking
– Work to early years foundation stage standards on child learning
– Read stories and provide activities to develop the children’s language skills
– Observe children and make notes for use in reports
– Help children to learn numeracy skills through activities like counting games
– Make sure the children are safe and well at all times (safeguarding)
– Report any concerns to your manager, such as signs of abuse
All Nursery Nurses must have:
– NVQ Level 3 in Childcare
– Valid CRB/DBS
– Should be able to work in the UK without any restrictions
– A desire to get to work on time and learn new skills
Please get in touch with us immediately if you are interested in this position or for any other nursery nurse jobs in London
Tagged as: Part Time
Nursery Nurse,Leyton, London,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Level 6 qualified Nursery Nurse Kilburn,Brent, London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nursery Nurse,SE27, Gipsy Hill, Greater London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nursery Nurse,Havering, London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nursery Practitioner,Bristol, City of Bristol,Permanent...Apply For This Job