We are currently looking for nursery nurses who can do supply work in East London who is NVQ Level 2 & 3 qualified. This opportunity gives you the chance to work with nurseries that have teams of hard-working and friendly staff who thrive to provide high quality care and education to the children in their institution.
Many of our nursery nurses gain long term and permanent jobs through daily supply work and this is an excellent way to see if you would be a good fit for a nursery and vice versa.
The nurseries are located in East London and are easily accessible by public transport. As a nursery nurse some of the responsibilities that candidates would take on include:
– To provide a high standard of care to each child at the nursery
– To offer support to nursery staff and work in conjunction with them
– Candidates should be able to liaise with parents and carers
– To provide a safe environment for the children
– Work with the staff to implement activities programmes which can aid in the child development
– Candidates should be flexible with the working practices of the nursery and be prepared to help staff with daily running of the nursery.
Candidates must have atleast NVQ Level 2 & 3 qualification and a "valid CRB/ DBS" to apply for this role.
Apply now to join our pool of East London Nursery Nurses by calling (phone number removed)! One of our friendly consultants will be able to tell you about current jobs in East London and other London locations
Tagged as: Full Time
Nursery Nurse,Bedford, Bedfordshire,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Relief Nursery Nurse,HP21, Walton, Buckinghamshire,Part Time...Apply For This Job
Nursery Practitioners *Immediate start,Luton, Bedfordshire,Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
BS30 Nursery Practitioners Needed,Bristol Avon,Contract...Apply For This Job
Level 2 Nursery Assistant,SE23, Honor Oak Park, Greater London,Permanent...Apply For This Job