WANT TO WORK FOR THE UKS LEADING CHILDCARE PROVIDER?
LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY FOR PROGRESSION?
Working for the UK's leading childcare provider, with a portfolio of over 300 nurseries and a 30-year history, the company are proud to partner with many respected organisations in both the private and public sectors to provide workplace nurseries. These roles offer an opportunity to work in both community nurseries and employer-sponsored family care.
Duties and responsibilities
As a Nursery Nurse your responsibilities will be to consistently deliver and plan rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps all children to develop and meets their individual needs. Make accurate and effective assessments which reflect the needs, interests and stages of development of the child by effective delivery of the key person approach. Continually work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children ensuring a diverse and inclusive approach is maintained at all times. Working as part of a larger team to ensure all essential day to day tasks are completed in line with the nursery demands i.e. Hygiene standards and room preparation.
Skills and experience
• Experience of working within the Early Years sector
• Specific experience or working with the 0-2 age range, as a team leader and working and supporting children and families with additional needs is desirable
• You will need sound understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable to working ways
• Full and relevant Level 2/3 Childcare Qualification (Or Equivalent)
• Current Paediatrics First Aid Qualification
• Genuine desire and passion for ongoing learning and development.
Finchley, North London
This role has an option of both Full Time and part time, with shift work from between 7am – 7pm, Monday – Friday. When applying please state whether you are looking for Full Time or Part Time. Part Time please note you will be required to work either a morning or evening shift. Due to the nature of this role an enhanced DBS will be required
Tagged as: Full Time
REGISTERED GENERAL NURSE,DH1, Framwellgate Moor, County Durham,Permanent, Temporary...Apply For This Job
Registered Mental Health Nurse,Sevenoaks, Kent,Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Unit Lead - Registered General Nurse,Sidcup,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse,Barnet, London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Case Manager - Registered Nurse or Occupational Therapist,Bristol,Permanent...Apply For This Job