LB Specialist Recruitment are working with a vibrant nursery, who are recruiting for a Nursery Nurse. This nursery nurse role is perfect for someone with who is caring, happy, is driven to developing children and has experience with this age group.
As a Nursery Nurse your room will be over ratio daily to give you time for your keyworker responsibilities whilst keeping a safe, fun and happy atmosphere.
All of their Nursery Nurses have access to a large pool of resources, great training and development as well as long term progression and regular reviews.
As a Nursery Nurse you will be working full time. Hours are 40 hours a week over 5 day on split shifts.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience to work as a nursery nurse:
• NVQ Level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
• Have experience working with children in a childcare setting
• Experience as a keyworker/Understanding of keyworker systems
Your day-to-day tasks as a nursery nurse would include:
* Taking care of key children.
* Setting up, planning and performing activities.
* Performing observations on key children and analysing their development.
* Liaising with room leaders and senior members of staff in the nursery.
* Having to perform risk assessments on equipment and the areas within the nursery to ensure maximum safety.
* To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education.
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS.
* To work in partnership with the parents and provide good communication with them.
* Ensure confidentiality at all times.
* Having lots of fun!
Our client is offering immediate interviews so please confirm the dates you are available.
All Nursery Nurse Applicants will be required to have a DBS
Please send your most up to date CV to LB Specialist Recruitment as soon as possible with your child care certificate and right to work in the UK.
LB Specialist Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required
Tagged as: Full Time
Nursery Assistants (Bank staff) - Stoke-on-Trent,Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Nursery Nurse,Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Apprentice Nursery Assistant,Honor Oak Park, Greater London,Apprenticeship...Apply For This Job
Nursery Nurse,Bury, Greater Manchester,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nursery Assistant - West Norwood,SE21, West Dulwich, Greater London,Permanent...Apply For This Job