Seeking a bubbly Nursery Assistant who is driven to do whatever it takes to become a fully qualified practitioner. The successful candidate must hold there level 2 Early Years qualification.
Be outgoing and not scared of getting there hands dirty, creative about storytime and willing to act and entertain our children to help stimulate day to day fun.
Tasks & Duties:
* Adhere to all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
* Ensuring that at all times the safeguarding and welfare requirements are met.
* Operate the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness in the nursery.
* To respect the confidentiality of all information received.
* To keep records of key children's development and learning journeys and share this with parents, career and other key adults in the child's life.
What to expect:
* Flexible working week, offering a 4 day week.
* Shift pattern option. Or fixed shift
* Ongoing training, opportunity to gain your level 3 qualification,
* Climb the ladder, in-house recruit for higher positions.
Tagged as: Full Time
Level 2 and Level 3 Qualified Nursery Nurse-Immediate start,London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nursery Nurse,Newcastle upon Tyne,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Nursery Nurse,Huddersfield,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Nursery Practitioner,Worcester, Worcestershire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nursery Nurse - Coulsdon,Coulsdon, Greater London,Permanent...Apply For This Job