We are currently recruiting for Nursery Assistants to work in a Nursery in central Exeter.
Why work for Educated Recruitment?
* Competitive day rate + benefits
* Access to complete recognised courses
* Lots of support from dedicated, experienced consultants who work closely with you
* A quick and simple registration process
The ideal candidates will have recent experience working within a school setting, and will be confident in carrying out the following responsibilities:
* Reporting to the class teacher and assisting them
* Supervise and ensure the safety and well-being of the children at all times
* Preparing and setting up activities
* Assisting keeping the classroom and surrounding areas clean and tidy
* Strong experience working with EYFS
Please get in touch if you have experience in any of the following: Nursery Assistant, Nursery Practitioner, TA, EYFS Assistant, Teaching Support, Teaching Assistant, HLTA, SEN, PRU, Pupil Referral Unit, KS2, KS3, KS4, Supply Teacher
If you are interested in this or would like more information please contact Emma at Educated Recruitment on (phone number removed).
We look forward to hearing from you!
Educated Recruitment now have an APP! Find us in the App Store or Google Play Store, and apply for jobs directly via the app
Tagged as: Full Time
Nursery Nurse,SouthendonSea,Contract...Apply For This Job
Early Years/Nursery Teacher,Islington,Contract...Apply For This Job
Nursery Nurse - Hackney,East London, London,Contract...Apply For This Job
EYFS Teacher (Nursery or Reception), Newham, Sept 2020,Newham, London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nursery Nurses, Leominster,Leominster, Herefordshire,Temporary...Apply For This Job