Are you creative? Do you love inspiring children? Are you passionate about working in early years? If you answered yes then look no further you're the teacher this class and school are looking for!
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a long-standing nursery in Crawley, West Sussex. The nursery has 95+ children and is a setting split into 3 rooms at present. The nursery has plans for expansion and currently welcomes mixed ability learners including SEN and EAL. The role the nursery is currently recruiting for a qualified nursery assistant on a full-time basis from October 2019 on a permanent basis. This role is available due to a member of the team leaving to start a family; as a result, the successful candidate will have a successful transition and handover before taking over the role. The nursery has a strong community ethos and proudly offers all children an educational journey that will support them emotionally and intellectually. The nursery is proud to embrace a creative curriculum inclusive of a wide array of creative learning and outdoor play. All staff are supported throughout their time at the nursery, freedom to explore the curriculum is given and career progression opportunities are readily available.
● Accessible Public transport links
● On-site parking available
● A ready supply of tea and biscuits in the welcoming staff room
● Access to free CPD
● Supportive Senior leadership
● Brilliant career progression opportunities
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
● Early Years Qualification
● Relevant early years/childcare experience (Must be able to provide references)
● Eligibility to work in the UK
● Providing engaging and interactive activities for learners
● Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please don't hesitate to apply now!
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership
Tagged as: Full Time
Part Time 1:1 support worker for a nursery setting,Bristol,Part Time...Apply For This Job