Are you a creative and enthusiastic nursery assistant?
Do you want to inspire the younger generation through creative and messy play?
Do you want to do this in an independent, welcoming and Ofsted 'outstanding' nursery?
This is a once and a lifetime opportunity so don't delay in applying!
This larger than life Ofsted 'outstanding' nursery situated in the heart of East Grinstead, West Sussex is looking for an experienced, qualified nursery assistant to work within their toddler room. The role is needed on a full-time basis from October 2019 on a permanent basis. The opportunity has arisen due to a member of the team moving into fostering. The nursery in question is recently refurbished, boasts brilliant grounds and can offer all children outdoor learning experience. The nursery is proud to offer a child-centred ethos and is a values setting. The nursery and team currently educate approximately 75 pupils; these learners are welcomed from all walks of life.
* Permanent role
* Ofsted approved training and CPD provided
* Best rates of pay in East Grinstead
* Brilliant staff ratios
* Reduced childcare available
* Career progression opportunities
* Regular team-building exercises/days
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
● Early Years Qualification
● Relevant childcare experience (Must be able to provide references)
● Eligibility to work in the UK
* Help the room leader and pupils to the best of there ability
* deliver activities and topic areas to your room
* Must be able to meet the needs of every individual child and must be invested in child development
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please don't hesitate to apply now! This position is not one to be missed so please don't delay in applying!
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership
Tagged as: Full Time