Are you looking for Nursery Assistant work in the Bradford area? Do you want flexible hours that fit around you?
An opportunity has come up for a Nursery Assistant to in the Rothwell area close to all local bus routes. Working in some fantastic nurseries that are well known with a good reputation. You will be looking after children aged 0 – 5 years with hours varying each day. The hours will be between 8 and 6 Monday – Friday. You will be able to choose the hours that best fit around your needs.
– Holiday Pay
– Flexible working hours and experience of working in a variety of settings
– Weekly Pay
– The opportunity to earn yourself £300 worth of love to shop if you successfully refer a friend
– Welcoming work environment
– Providing a warm and caring atmosphere for the children
– Provide day to day high quality care to all children
– Ensuring safe, secure and caring environment for the well-being of the children
– Be passionate about caring for children and providing a happy and safe place for them to play and learn
– Experience of working with children
– To be able to work well in a team.
If this sounds like the one for you. Submit your CV to (url removed) or give Heather a call on (phone number removed). If this isn't quite what you were looking for but you know someone who may be interested, refer them to us and you may receive £300 worth of love to shop vouchers if they are successful
Tagged as: Full Time