Our wonderful Active Learning Crouch End Day Nursery and Pre-School are currently searching for a passionate part time Nursery Assistant to join their friendly team.
Our Active Learning Crouch End is located in 7 acres of grounds, which form part of the Hornsey Cricket Club.
This is a fantastic opportunity to showcase your passion of supporting the development of children through a career in the nursery which are supportive and fun!
There are many exciting reasons to come along for a chat with our Nursery Manager Libby to discover more about our opportunities…
• A friendly and supportive management team to help develop and support your goals
• Excellent opportunities to develop your learning and an individual programme of building a career centred around you
• An increasing pay scale centred around loyalty
• A welcoming and relaxed Induction programme catered to each individual
• Flexible Working – We embrace flexibility as we understand how important this is to help support your lifestyle
When joining our team your role as Nursery Nurse would involve:
* Consistently deliver and plan rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps all children to develop and meets their individual needs.
* Make accurate and effective assessments, which reflect the needs, interests and stages of development of the child by supporting the delivery of the key person approach.
* Ensuring an enabling environment is providing consistent stimulating and inspiring activities for the children in both the indoor and outdoor area as a continuous provision.
* Ensure that British Values are incorporated and demonstrated through Early Years Foundation Stage learning and play.
* Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children in line with our child protection and keeping everyone safe policies and procedures.
* Ensure internal policies and procedures are adhered whilst also meeting the external legislation and guidelines from our governing bodies.
* Promote and follow guidelines implemented for managing behaviour including supporting children to manage their own feelings and behaviours.
* Continually work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children ensuring a diverse and inclusive approach is maintained at all times
Tagged as: Part Time
Nursery Practitioner,Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nursery Apprenticeship,Colchester, Essex,Apprenticeship...Apply For This Job
Nursery Nurse,HP2, Leverstock Green, Hertfordshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Qualified Nursery Nurse,Amersham, Buckinghamshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nursery Nurse Early Years Practitioner,Stanmore, Greater London,Permanent...Apply For This Job