Medpro is recruiting Band 5 Nurses for hospitals based in Boston and surrounding areas. We are looking for Nurses to work in the ICT department.
Ideally the Band 5 RN would possess knowledge and experience of wound care including compression therapy, be able to administer injectable medications including syringe driver set up and recharge, continence care and urinary catheter insertion and palliative care.
Furthermore, we are looking for a candidate who has the capability to rise to the challenge of working in new ways and also have the ability to work on own initiative in a busy hands-on working environment
You will need the following
* Registered nurse with current NMC registration
* At least 6 months post qualification experience
* Knowledge of clinical SystemOne
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with a multi-disciplinary team
* Flexible working hours to support your needs along with weekly pay at competitive rates
* Constant professional development
* A dedicated, reliable and honest consultant available to you.
* Consistent job opportunities
We supply locum doctors, agency nurses and Temporary healthcare professionals to the National Health Service (NHS) and to the private sector. Medpro successfully serves the needs of our candidates and clients by placing numerous quality healthcare professionals into facilities seeking top talent
For more information and to register with Medpro please submit your CV via this advert or call us
We understand what excellent personal service is, and at Medpro provide just that
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse (RGN) - Bank - Care Home,High Wycombe,Contract...Apply For This Job
Registered Mental Health Nurse(RMN),East London, London,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Community Psychiatric Nurse, Band 6,City of Westminster, London,Contract...Apply For This Job
Mental Health Nurse,Bolton, Greater Manchester,Contract...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Bristol,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Dermatology Procedure Nurse and Nurse Prescriber,London,Permanent...Apply For This Job