Quality and Compliance
– Implement appropriate methods to monitor compliance against UK wide regulation through the use of regular internal compliance inspections
– To audit clinical / care practice in accordance with the Internal audit schedule and in response to significant events producing well evidenced objective clear written reports and action plans which identify good practice and provide practical and realistic improvement recommendations.
– To investigate directly, or contribute to investigations of, complaints of a clinical nature as requested by the line manager, providing robust, well evidenced, clear findings.
– Identify good practice and recommend local and organisational improvement actions arising from all aspects of the role, to enhance clinical / care practice and Service User experience.
– Be responsible for supporting Registered Managers in preparing for regulatory assessments
– Proactively assist Registered Managers and staff, when necessary, in the successful execution of regulatory inspections.
– Liaise with Director of Care, Quality and Compliance to ensure sound systems to ensure that all regulatory evidence is effectively collated and updated and accessible at home level.
– Provide assistance and direction to Registered Managers when responding to compliance reports and developing action plans as required
– Work with Director of Care, Quality and Compliance, Registered Managers and other key staff to develop training materials and guidance on evidence gathering in support of the compliance process.
– Develop, implement and monitor relevant and appropriate action plans in relation to non-compliance and/or poor performance.
– Routinely escalate incidences of non-compliance to the wider Senior management team and provide relevant information and action plans for addressing shortfalls.
– To review all new guidance and information from regulatory bodies to maintain an up to date knowledge of regulation and disseminate to all relevant staff.
– Contribute to the delivery of the Quality Assurance Programme by monitoring audits in each home.
– Represent the company on Quality and regulatory workshops and other events.
– Provide monthly reports to the Care and Quality Director on the internal inspection programme plan.
– Support new managers to achieve Registered Manager status..
– Attending monthly meetings to communicate the Quality and Governance agenda.
– Work closely with the Operational team to ensure significant events are investigated to ensure lessons are learnt across the wider organisation
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse Role,Bridgnorth,Permanent...Apply For This Job
111 Clinical Advisor,Chippenham, Wiltshire,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse - £38,000 - Good CQC,Ashford,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Coordinating Nurse job,City of London, London,Permanent...Apply For This Job