Are you an experienced Registered Nurse looking to develop your career further?
Advinia Healthcare, an award winning, top 15 UK Care Home provider is recruiting for a Registered Nurse to work the night shift in our Residential and Nursing Home- Woodfield Grange.
Woodfield Grange is a 150 bedded home in Greetland – Halifax which provides palliative care, Parkinsons care, Dementia nursing and convalescence.
The night shift is usually 20:00-08:00 and we are flexible for full or part time hours.
Your duties as a Nurse will include:
– Leading, supervising and training the Care team
– General Nursing duties-wound care-general observations-working closely with other Healthcare Professionals to make sure the Resident has the best Care Plan
– Being responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
– Keeping precise, up to date records
– Maintaining the Clients dignity and respect at all times
For your commitment and hard work we will offer you:
– Free NMC pin renewal
– Paid breaks
– Meals provided on long days
– Competitive pay rates
– Free PVG
– Free Revalidation
– Skilled training with a qualified Nurse and fantastic opportunities for career development.
– Robust Continuing Professional Development
– £2000 bonus once the 6 month probationary period has been passed.
Please get in touch with our Recruitment team today and become part of the Advinia family!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
Tagged as: Full Time