Staff Nurse required in Chester, Cheshire , £18.50 per hour, Days or Nights!
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Chester. My client offers EMI treatment to elderly groups. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach. You will be putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants. The successful Staff Nurse will have excellent clinical leadership skills. The role will offer days or nights, 36 or 48 hours per week.
My client offers ongoing training, and has excellent development opportunities for the right candidate.
Company benefits for the Staff Nurse role:
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Paid breaks
• Holidays: 5.6 weeks pro rata
• DBS paid
• Happy to take on a newly qualified nurse on perceptorship programmes
• Investors in people accreditation
• Free Parking
Skills and responsibilities for the Staff Nurse role:
• Naturally caring approach
• Superb clinical skills
• Putting together treatment plans and overseeing a team of care assistants
• First rate clinical leadership skills.
The successful Staff Nurse should:
• Hold a nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Be passionate about elderly care
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Job Ref: SW15165
Apply to be considered for this fantastic opportunity
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse (RGN) - Bank - Care Home,Ware,Contract...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse - Theatre,Blackburn, Lancashire,Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Senior Nurse - Care Home,Rhyl,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Clinical Lead Nurse/RGN,Worcester, Worcestershire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Purley, London,Permanent...Apply For This Job