£35,000 p/a – Top Band 6 Equivalent / 37.5 Hour Contract – Days | Small Nursing Home | RGN/RMN Considered – Maternity cover, 9-12 month fixed term contract.
A small private Bedfordshire nursing home is looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their leadership team as Deputy Nurse Manager on a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave.
The home is in the Bedford area and offers dementia, mental health condition and old Age care to older adults from the local area in a home from home setting.
Details of this RGN/RMN Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A fixed term contract of 37.5 hours per week, usually working days but with some flexibility required for supervisory and quality monitoring purposes
• A competitive annual salary of £35,000, which is in line with NHS top Band 6 rates of pay.
• A supportive working environment and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As RGN/RMN Nurse Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Nurse Deputy Manager position should be:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN will all be considered
• Currently working at Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager level or equivalent in a UK care home and have good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and quality monitoring frameworks
• Ideally have completed a recognised management qualification, or are willing to undertake this
• Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
• Flexible to meet the needs of the home
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Band 5 Registered Nurse (RGN) in Kent,Dartford, Kent,Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
URGENT - Registered Nurse or Paramedic,Preston, Lancashire,Contract...Apply For This Job
Senior Nurse - Care Home,Dalkeith,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - (RGN, RMN or RNLD),Bradford, West Yorkshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Bank - Care Home,Carmarthen,Contract...Apply For This Job
Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) - Long Days,Maidstone, Kent,Contract, Temporary...Apply For This Job