£45,800 p/a + Bonus | 42 Hour Contract – Days | RGN/RMN Considered | Leading Nursing Home
A leading, luxury nursing home in southern Glasgow currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) with managerial experience to work as Deputy Manager.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
* 42 hours per week on a permanent basis contract, working flexible day shifts
* 1 supernumerary/office-based day per week
* Excellent salary of £45,800 p/a + Performance related bonus (potential salary & bonus of £50,000 anually)
As Nurse Deputy Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
* Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including managing rotas, conducting supervisions, appraisals and recruitment and leading the home in the absence of the Manager
* Supporting with staff training and inducting new starters
* Ensuring care plans are correctly managed, implemented and updated and monitoring care
* Conducting risk assessments, clinical audits and coordinating quality assurance systems
Applicants for this Nurse Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN will both be considered
* At least 3 years’ experience working in a UK/Scottish nursing home, with leadership experience
* Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
* Demonstrate good working knowledge of Care Inspectorate essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse (RGN) - Bank - Care Home,Bourne,Contract...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Chesterton,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse RGN, RMN OR RNLD,WA8, Widnes, Borough of Halton,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) - Bank - Care Home,Basingstoke,Contract...Apply For This Job
Nurse,Cheltenham,Permanent...Apply For This Job