Circa £36.5K | 38 Hour Contract – Days | £1K Bonus & Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A leading Glenrothes nursing home currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) with managerial experience to work as Deputy Manager.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
* 38 hours per week on a permanent basis contract, working flexible day shifts
* pay Excellent hourly rates of pay of £18.50 per hour, which equates to a salary in the region of £36,550
* A welcome/joining bonus of £1,000 (Subject to T&Cs)
* Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
* NMC renewal fees paid
* Free uniforms, the cost of your PVG fee paid and free subscription to the Nursing Times
As Nurse Deputy Manager your duties and responsibilities will include:
* Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including managing rotas, conducting supervisions, appraisals and recruitment and leading the home in the absence of the Manager
* Supporting with staff training and inducting new starters
* Ensuring care plans are correctly managed, implemented and updated and monitoring care
* Conducting risk assessments, clinical audits and coordinating quality assurance systems
Applicants for this Nurse Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
* Proven experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity within the adult social care sector
* Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care home experience
* Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
* Demonstrate good working knowledge of Care Inspectorate essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Nurse General Manager,Farnborough, Hampshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse Assessor,Ilford, London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse,West Sussex,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (RGN) - Care Home,Northallerton,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Locum Community Mental Health Nurse,Cheshunt, Hertfordshire,Contract...Apply For This Job