£40,000 to £42,500 per annum + Enhancements (equates to NHS Band 7) | Days | 44 hours | Fully Supernumerary | Excellent Staff Benefits |
A large elderly nursing home in the Borough of Newham is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN Clinical Services Manager to join their team.
Details of this Clinical Services Manager RGN post and what the service is offering:
• Full time hours of 44 per week working days only, fully supernumerary role
• An excellent annual salary of up to £42,500 depending on experience plus enhancements which equates to NHS Band 7
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Clinical Services Manager RGN you will provide valuable support and guidance to the team around you, by playing a key role within the home, overseeing and assisting every aspect of nursing care and activities within the service.
Candidates for this Clinical Services Manager RGN will meet the following specification:
• You will be a level one Registered General Nurse
• Ideally have completed a recognised management qualification, or are willing to undertake this
• Passionate about high standards and providing care without compromise
• Flexible to meet the needs of the home
• A good time manager, who can prioritise effectively and work independently
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time