£16.70 per hour (Equivalent to £33,433.40 per annum / NHS Band 6) | 38.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Excellent Staff Benefits
One of the UK’s leading care groups currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as a Clinical Lead in their care home located in Port Talbot.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Clinical Lead Nurse position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 38.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
• Very competitive rates of pay of £16.70 per hour (Equivalent to NHS Band 6)
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Clinical Lead Nurse, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure clinical records are up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD Nurses will all be considered for the role
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse or above within a UK care home setting, with extensive experience working in elderly and dementia care and confident working with service users who demonstrate challenging behaviours
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of the management and implementation of care of the elderly in line with NMC and CQC guidelines
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Mental Health Nurse - Woking,Woking, Surrey,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse Band 5 - Camberley, Surrey,Frimley, Surrey,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse,St Austell, Cornwall,Permanent, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse - Complex Care, Neuro-disability & Mental Health,Immingham,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse (Rgn Rmn Rnld),Tavistock, Devon,Permanent...Apply For This Job