We are currently seeking Nurse Associates to join our Adult Mental Health service at The Huntercombe Hospital, Eldertree Lodge, located approximately 6 miles from Market Drayton and just 11 miles from Stoke-on-Trent and within one mile from the A53. The successful applicant will either already be NMC registered or in the process of doing so.
Eldertree Lodge is a High Dependency Inpatient Rehabilitation Services for people with Learning Disabilities, that provides specialist assessments, treatments and rehabilitation for adults with intellectual disabilities, mental health needs, autistic spectrum disorders, including those with varying degrees of challenging behaviours and forensic histories. The Hospital has 46 beds spread across six wards.
The Huntercombe Group is delighted to announce we are embarking on implementing a strategic new nurse training programme specifically designed for Nurse Associates to join our successful venture.
Are you seeking the opportunity to work for a leading private healthcare provider where you will be valued for your contribution? Are you keen to progress your career with ongoing CPD? If so, this is an exciting time to join us.
We are seeking to recruit passionate, driven, enthusiastic Nurse Associates to contribute to our successful services, and have ambitious plans as we move into 2020.
• Understanding and assessing clinical risk;
• Ability to utilise care plans to effectively deliver care pathways to patients;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Ability to work cohesively with clinical teams under the guidance of ward management team;
• Ability to develop professional working relationships with challenging patient groups;
• Experienced in working within multi disciplinary teams;
• Compassionate approach in working with service users, friends, families/carers and professional approach in working with outside agencies;
• You must be a registered Nursing Associate registered with the NMC – or in the process of registering.
We are able to offer flexible working patterns – full time or part time including days/nights and weekends. In addition, you will have access to ongoing training and development, annual appraisals and clinical supervision.
Successful candidates will ideally be currently working within an adult or CAMHS mental health/learning disabilities setting, or a neuro rehabilitation/brain injuries setting, and have a desire to work in a fast paced environment.
Interested? Don’t delay apply today! Please contact (The Recruitment Team) for further details/informal visits.
Please take a look at our progressive and rewarding benefits package
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Maternity leave at 3 month’s full pay and 3 month’s half pay, (up to a max salary of £50k)
• 2 week’s paid paternity leave
• Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
• A thorough Induction Programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
• Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
• Generous annual leave allowance
• Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
• The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
• Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
• A range of staff discounts
• Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
For a more detailed job spec please take a look at our Website where you can also read some inspiring stories and find out why working at Huntercombe really sets us apart from the rest.
About The Company
The Huntercombe Group is one of the leading specialist care providers in the UK, providing treatment and care covering Mental Health services for young people (CAMHS) and adults, Brain Injury Rehabilitation, Learning Disabilities and Children Specialist Services. We have gained a reputation for innovation and creating the right treatment solutions for patients with particularly challenging and complex needs. Our philosophy is to ensure that every individual admitted to our services has the potential to enhance their prospects for a more fulfilling life.
Our aspiration is to nurture the world, one person at a time and that’s why everything we do is designed to provide the best care and recovery for our patients and residents
We’re proud to have recruited some of the most experienced doctors, nurses and therapists in their fields and alongside our supportive stable Management structure we hope that it’s you that can help make a difference to our excellent teams and workforce
Tagged as: Full Time
Staff Nurse,Essex,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse - Avalon Centre,Swindon, Wiltshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse (RGN),Hertford, Hertfordshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,North Lanarkshire,Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Nurse - up to £18.00/hr,Stanwell,Permanent...Apply For This Job