My client based in Glengormley is looking for qualified Nurses to take up the position of Disability Assessor
* Complete functional medical assessments and detailed reports in a Consultation Centre.
* Assess a varied caseload including conditions from a physical, mental health, cognitive and sensory impairment.
* Engage with claimants to understand exactly how their disability affects them.
* Review further medical evidence and complete a comprehensive and impartial evidence based report.
* You will be provided with a comprehensive induction training programme over a two
* You must be a qualified Nurse
* Minimum 2 years of post-registration experience within a clinical setting.
* Full NMC registration
* Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong computer and IT skills.
* Ability to work under pressure, and be flexible and adaptable in your approach.
* Skills in report writing is beneficial.
* Attractive working hours (Monday to Friday – no nights, weekends or bank holidays).
* 33 days holiday including bank holidays,
* Private healthcare plan.
* Pension scheme.
To apply for this position please email your CV via the link provided or call Michael on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered General Nurse,Burton upon Trent, Staffordshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Band 6 Intensive Therapy Unit (ITU) Nurse in Derby,Derby, Derbyshire,Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse,London,Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (RGN) - Bank - Care Home,Trowbridge,Contract...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse,Poole,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse - Nursing Home - Dementia and General care,Inverness,Permanent...Apply For This Job