Title: Nurse Advisor
Therapy Area: Respiratory
Salary: Highly competitive salary + bonus, car and pension
Evolve Consultant: Lauren Ward
Are you a qualified Practice Nurse looking for a new challenge? We have a new opportunity available to join a rapidly expanding Healthcare Services organisation, and as part of their growth, are creating a brand-new team of Specialist Nurse Advisors.
Key roles and responsibilities for the Respiratory Nurse Advisor
* Achieve satisfactory service levels across the project as defined by the client and in addition achieve their key performance indicators, sharing ideas with the team on maximising outputs.
* Improvement of the patient experience including initiating measures to improve services provided.
* Ensure to meet safeguarding for children and vulnerable adult accountabilities by undertaking the training and reporting any issues observed to senior management (lead safeguarding nurse).
* Participate where required in clinical and nonclinical audits aimed at improving patient outcomes and the effective and efficient delivery of services.
* Assist the Nursing Division with the continued improvement of clinical services and safeguarding high standards of care to contribute to creating an environment where clinical excellence will flourish.
* Teaching and mentoring of Practice Nurses/other Health Care Professionals may be requested.
Minimum requirements for the Respiratory Nurse Advisor
* You will have several years’ Practice Nurse or Hospital Nurse experience within Respiratory.
* Experience in running COPD or Asthma Clinics is essential.
* You will be a registered Nurse (NMC), Nurse Advisor OR Practice Nurse.
* Asthma, Spirometry or COPD Diploma is preferred but not essential.
* Ideally some experience of using General Practice / Hospital computer systems.
2 stage process:
1st stage – Telephone interview
2nd stage – Face to face interview
If you want to hear more about this role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse (RGN) - Care Home,Chichester,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse - Low secure mental health rehab,Blackpool,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Bank Staff Nurse (RMN) Farmfield Hospital *£350 WELCOME BONUS,Surrey,Part Time...Apply For This Job
Night Nurse,Dover, Kent,Permanent, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Senior Staff Nurse Renal,Essex,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse - Intensive Care,London,Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job