Reliable Healthcare Group are recruiting a band 5 Community Nurse to work for a Community Hospital based in Sheerness, Kent
Shift patterns: Long days, waking nights Mon-Sun full flexibility. Full time and part time work available.
Band 5 Community Nurses are required to have the following experience:
* Medicine Management
* Following referals from acute hospital/own home
* Surgical wounds- non complex
* Trauma wounds- non complex
* Male and female catheterisation- care of and insertion.
* Diabetes care/ Insulin administration
To be considered for this role, you must:
* Have an in-date enhanced DBS
* Hold a valid NMC pin
* Have at least six months experience, preferably in a similar position in care.
If you're interested please apply with an updated CV
Tagged as: Part Time
Registered Mental Health Nurse,Coventry, West Midlands (County),Permanent, Contract, Temporary...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse (Days),Carlisle, Cumbria,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurses,Sunderland, Tyne & Wear,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Nurse (Elderly),Morpeth,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,North Berwick, East Lothian,Permanent...Apply For This Job