PHL Professionals Ltd are seeking Advanced Nurse Practitioners.
We have work for suitably qualified ANP's. Whether you are looking for the next step in your career or simply looking for some temporary additional income, PHL Professionals has number of opportunities available, across a variety of services.
As an Advanced Nurse Practitioner, working as part of a team, you will provide an efficient integrated urgent care service to our patients with a caring and respectful disposition. Working independently via telephone, through face to face consultations or home visits, you will be accountable for delivering safe, clinical decision-making and expert care to a high standard. Acting within your professional boundaries, your duties will include all (or part) of the patient journey including initial history taking; clinical assessment; diagnosis; treatment; prescribing and evaluation of their care. Above all else, as one of our six core values, PHL wants you to have fun
There are a variety of opportunities across the county in Urgent Treatment Centre's, clinics, cars and contact centre's.
* Work autonomously and be accountable for his/her own professional actions.
* Through telephone clinical assessment, obtain a relevant and sequential history of the presenting complaint to determine a working diagnosis.
* Formulate a management plan for the patient, using other sources of healthcare professionals (such as GP or Pharmacist) if required to support diagnosis or next course of action.
* Prescribe medication as required within your clinical competence.
Recognise the need and initiate emergency treatment in order to save life or to safeguard the interests of the patient and refer to emergency services when appropriate ·
* To be professionally and legally responsible and accountable for all aspects of clinical decision making within your clinical competence
Skills and Experience
* Qualified non-medical prescriber.
* Registered with NMC / HCPC
* Experience working in a primary care and /or urgent care setting
* At least three years post qualified
* At or working towards Masters qualification / or equivalent experience
* You must be competent at taking a clinical history face to face and on the telephone, excluding red flags and undertake a physical examination of the patient for patients presenting with undifferentiated conditions
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – written, verbal (Particularly listening skills)
* Good clinical skills in assessment, diagnosis and management of acute Primary care presentations
* Be able to clear an enhanced DBS check
* Must be authorised to work in the EEC
* Understanding of operational policies and procedures
* Minor illness qualification or similar
* Teaching and/or Mentorship qualification
* Experience of decision-making software
* Experience of Chronic Conditions Management ·
* Familiar with Internet Healthcare resource
NOT FOR YOU?
We have a variety of placements available for Clinical and Non-clinical roles, if you would like to know more Please Get In Touch by giving us a call on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Part Time
Staff Nurse - beautiful Nursing Home,Wimbledon Park,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN),Nottingham, Nottinghamshire,Permanent, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse / Care home CQC 5/5,Walsall,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Bank Staff Nurse, Potters Bar Clinic - £500 WELCOME BONUS,Potters Bar, Hertfordshire,Contract...Apply For This Job
Preceptorship Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD - Healthlinc House,Lincoln, Lincolnshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job