Nurse – Nursing Homes – Go Nurse are a London temporary nursing agency who are looking for super nurses to join their team.
Full time nurses, part time nurses, RGN nurses, RMN nurses and occasional shift nurses are welcome to apply and have an interview local to you!
* Competitive pay from £17 to £26 p/hr, with 12 hour day and night shifts available.
The client works with nursing homes across London, Surrey areas to fill rota gaps with registered nurses.
Applications are welcome from RGN or RMN nurses who are registered with the NMC with relevant UK experience
Nurse – Nursing Home Requirements
* Nursing experience supporting people in a care home environment
* Nurse experience managing and administering medication
* Nursing experience with care plans and risk assessments
However…. Even if you have zero nursing home experience in any of the above you may still be considered, so long as you have a positive attitude and are fantastic with clients. (*Nursing qualification and registration with NMC are essential though)
Nurse – Nursing Homes Benefits
* Amazing daily advance pay options
* CIPD learning & professional development that supports you as you prepare for Revalidation
* Training certificates provided
* Access to accredited distance learning
* Local interviews or at the Twickenham office
Tagged as: Full Time
Staff Nurse,Leeds,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse,Bradford, West Yorkshire,Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,NR1, Norwich, Norfolk,Permanent, Contract, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Paediatric Community Nurse,London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Mental Health Nurse,Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job