£39,967 – £45,676 based on contracted hours + Excellent benefits package
Full or part time.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our exclusive luxury villages either in Wantage or Witney
Excellent Benefits such as flexible contracts, meal on duty, paid breaks, training, opportunities for progression, NMC fee annual payment, pension, gym discounts, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and health benefits
You'll not only be able to use your skills to deliver the highest quality of care in fantastic surroundings – we'll support your continuing professional development by providing ongoing access to training and helping you gain further qualifications. And if you're a nurse looking to progress we have real opportunities to develop your leadership skills.
The heart of our philosophy is to ensure our residents enjoy as much independence as possible while helping to retain their 'zest for life', and for our care team to provide personal care in a way that respects the dignity of the individual – in short, the way care should be. We're proud that we attract the best people and even prouder of how long they stay with us.
In return we offer:
* Competitive salary, paid breaks, flexible shifts and 33 days annual holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
* Payment of annual NMC fees and support through your re-validation
* A commitment to your ongoing clinical career with our Portfolio Pathway
* Staff benefits such as weekly offers and discounts with major retailers
* An exemplary working environment and the opportunity to develop your career within a supportive, professional team
* Know someone who's looking for a career in care? When you refer a Care Assistant or Senior Carer to us this summer you'll receive a £500 bonus.* And the best part – your friend will too!
*T's & C's Apply!
Award winning state-of-the-art villages set within beautiful surroundings and luxury facilities, including: lakeside restaurant, wellness spa with pool, landscaped gardens and a stunning nature reserve. At the heart of the village is our care home providing nursing, dementia, respite and convalescent care.
For 20 years we have been at the forefront of luxury retirement living. Having won numerous awards, we are now the benchmark for retirement villages in the UK. We're proud that we attract the best people and even prouder of how long they remain with us.
Yellow Hat UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered General Nurse Band 5 - Pirbright Medical Centre,Lightwater, Surrey,Contract...Apply For This Job
Mental Health Nurse / Learning Disability Nurse - Days only,Stevenage,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Community Staff Nurse (Rgn Rmn Rnld) required for NHS in Sussex,RH11, West Green, West Sussex,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home,Caterham,Permanent...Apply For This Job