36 Hrs | Nights | Small Nursing Home
A private elderly and dementia nursing home in the Bromsgrove area is looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Staff Nurse to work full-time nights on a permanent basis.
What the Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role will entail and what the home is offering:
* 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
* Competitive hourly pay rates of £16 to £16.50 depending on experience
* Ongoing training and development opportunities
Duties for this Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role will include medication management and administration, leading care assistants in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
The qualities and skills our client require in a Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
* Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
* Current NMC registration
* Some post-registration experience, ideally within elderly care
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Complex Care Home,Sheffield, South Yorkshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job