We are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join our team in Wharfedale working nights only.
Full-time and part-time contracts available – Newly Qualified Nurses Welcome to apply!
Transport provided at the start and end of shifts from Bradford, Halifax and surrounding areas
The salary for our Night Registered Nurse is £15.65 – £16.65 DOE + excellent benefit package
Equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6
Excellent benefits including NMC Subscription fee paid, paid breaks.
Registered Nurse – What you'll be doing
– Our Night Registered Nurse will take responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
– Our Night Registered Nurse will lead, motivate and mentor the team and deliver clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home
– Our Night Registered Nurse will carry out assessments and developing, implement and evaluate individualised care plans for each of our residents
– Our Night Registered Nurse will monitor work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
– Our NightRegistered Nurse will generally promote our residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
If you’re a dedicated Staff Nurse with a valid NMC PIN Number and ENB998 and/or 941, consider a move to our Care Homes.
We provide expert nursing, dementia, residential and specialist care to around 18,000 people in over 300 UK homes. Our aim? To help each and every one of them to live longer, healthier and happier lives.
What you’ll need as a Night Registered Nurse
– A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings
– A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
– A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals
– A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development
– A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
Night Registered nurse – Salary Package
A competitive salary and benefits that include:
* Our health and wellbeing package
* Excellent pension and life assurance schemes
* 28 days annual leave, including bank holidays
* Outstanding CPD, including access to external scholarships and academic opportunities
* Recognition schemes to reward the special contribution you bring
* The homes specially designed Nurse Pathway training
* NMC annual pin payment covered (£120)
* Preceptorship Programme for Newly Qualified Nurses
RGN / RMN / REGISTERED GENERAL NURSE / REGISTERED MENTAL NURSE / RN1 / RNLD / ADULT NURSE / REGISTERED NURSE ADULT
Yellow Hat UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Tagged as: Full Time