£17.00 p/h | 38.5 hrs | Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care |
This privately-owned elderly and dementia care facility in Hoole, Chester currently requires a Staff Nurse with RGN, RMN or RNLD qualification to join their team, with full-time nights available. The service is ideally situated only a short walk away from the city centre
Details of this Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position and what the home is offering:
• A full-time contract for 38.5 hours per week available
• Great hourly rates of pay of £17.00 with paid breaks
• Permanent night shifts
• Opportunities for professional development and career progression
The Night Nurse role will involve undertaking all aspects of clinical and personal care required, including the management and implementation of care plans, medication administration and contributing to the high-quality service that residents enjoy.
What the home is looking for in a Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Confident in the management of care plans and able to safely manage and administer medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Younger Adults Service,Berinsfield, Oxfordshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job