£19.06 per hour | Paid Breaks | Full & Part Time Hours Available | Nights | “Good” CQC |
An RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse is required to join my client’s elderly and dementia care home in Barnstaple working nights. The home is fully CQC compliant and provides first class nursing care to its residents.
Details of this Night Nurse post and what our client is offering:
• An excellent hourly rate of £19.06 per hour plus paid breaks
• A permanent contract of 24 or 48 hours per week on nights only
• 2-week rota and alternate weekends
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
The post-holder will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care setting
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Flexible to work some weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Part Time
Trainee Dental Nurse Opportunity - No Experience N,Ipswich, Suffolk,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Days or Nights,Hampshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job