£17 per hour | Paid Breaks | Full or Part Time Hours | Nights | Great Staff Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC |
A large elderly and dementia care home on the outskirts of Swindon is looking to recruit qualified Adult Nurses/RGNs to work nights, with full or part-time contracts available.
Details of this Night Nurse role are as follows:
• Full or part time contracts for permanent nights
• Great pay rates of £17 per hour, plus paid breaks
• Alternate weekends will be required
• Free on-site parking and free uniforms
• A company pension scheme and a generous annual leave entitlement
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Night Nurse, you will be involved in undertaking the planning, delivery and evaluation of resident care and ensuring the highest possible standards of care are consistently delivered.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria;
• Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN with current NMC registration
• Experienced in elderly care with good knowledge and understanding of the clinical and personal care requirements involved
• Strong clinical leadership skills with a positive and proactive approach
• Passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of others
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Part Time