£16 to £17 p/h | 36 hrs | Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care | “Good” CQC Rating |
An RGN Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen in a medium sized, fully CQC compliant care home in Farnham. The home provides round the clock care to elderly adults and specialises in dementia nursing care.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse RGN will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Night shifts only
• Competitive hourly rates of pay of £16 to £17 dependant on experience
• A comprehensive induction programme, free mandatory training and support and funding for additional training
• A fantastic opportunity to work in a fully CQC compliant care home
As Staff Nurse RGN, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration/PIN number
• Experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care setting
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse ( RMN or RGN or RNLD ) - Nursing home,East Sussex,Permanent...Apply For This Job