£18.27 p/h + Enhancements & Paid Breaks | Full or Part Time Nights | Great Benefits | Elderly Nursing Home – Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to work nights in a leading Winchester care home.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly frail and disability care to older people from throughout the local area, and provides luxury living accompanied by the highest standards of care.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse post and what the home is offering:
* Permanent contracts on full or part-time nights, with the opportunity to pick up additional/overtime shifts
* Great hourly pay rates of £18.27 per hour plus paid breaks and enhancements taking the rate up to £21.07 per hour
* A contributory pension scheme
* Free uniforms, Enhanced DBS check and meals whilst on duty
* Support with NMC revalidation and annual registration costs covered
* A comprehensive induction programme plus ongoing learning, development and career progression opportunities within a leading Hampshire care group
As Night Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
* Experienced in an elderly care setting and confident undertaking clinical and personal care
* Able to manage care plans and administer and manage medications
* Flexible to work night shifts over a 7 day rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Part Time
Rgn (Registered General Nurse),Hounslow, Greater London,Contract...Apply For This Job
RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse - All Saints Hospital,Oldham, Greater Manchester,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Watford,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Night Nurse - RGN or RMN,Warrington, Cheshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Lead Nurse- Nursing Home,Surbiton, Greater London,Permanent...Apply For This Job