A motivated individual is required to bring fresh new skills as a Night Nurse for a medium/large sized care home based in the Guildford area..
This Nursing Home is a 79 bedded service caring for elderly residents, some of which suffer from dementia. Recently this home has been awarded the top 20 large Care Homes Groups Award 2018 and continues to recieve positive reviews from family members of staff to date.
This home can also provide the best hourly rate in the area, fantastic career progression and competetive bennefits.
• Administer medication
• Ensure regulatory standards are met
• Liaise with doctors/ GPs /family members
• Patient tests and administers medications
• Care plans/reviews/meetings
• Dementia experience
• Nurse Qualified (RGN/RMN/RNLD) & Newly Qualified
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
* Experience producing well developed care plans and detailed risk assessment
* A basic salary of up to £19.50 an hour
* EXCELLENT career progression
* Free learning and development
* Nurse Mentor and refer to a friend bonus scheme
* A range of holiday, retail and leisure discouns
For more information please contact Tom King directly on (phone number removed)
JOB REF: TK86094
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse - Neurological/Respiratory RGN,Gloucester, Gloucestershire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) - Norfolk,Downham Market, Norfolk,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse - Intensive Care,Birmingham,Temporary...Apply For This Job