£45,300 to £46,900 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7) | 44 hours | Nights | Great Staff Benefits | Good CQC Rating |
A family run nursing home in Guildford is looking to recruit an RGN qualified Staff Nurse to work on nights. This service offers general elderly care and supports those with physical disabilities.
Details of this Night Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent contract
• 4 x night shifts per week which includes some weekend and Bank Holiday working
• £45,300 to £46,900 per annum dependant on shift work
• Weekend work enhancement, paid breaks, extra for working Bank Holidays and x2 hourly rate for working Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
• 28 days Holiday including Bank Holidays
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Free onsite parking, free uniform and free meals
• Up to £1500 available for selected high street stores on successful completion of probation
• Cycle Scheme
As Night Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications, in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Night Nurse:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD,Winsford, Cheshire West and Chester,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse - Band 5,Derbyshire,Permanent, Contract, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Lead Dental Nurse,Northamptonshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN/RNLD - Warrington,Latchford, Warrington,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Unit Nurse Manager RNLD/RGN/RMN,Motherwell, North Lanarkshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job