£19.06 p/h/Top Band 6 & Up to £47,573 p/a | Paid Breaks | FT or PT Nights | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
Registered Nurses are required to join a small private nursing home in the Barnstaple area, which is currently looking to strengthen its night nursing team.
The home is fully CQC compliant and predominantly cares for older people with general/medical nursing care needs and dementia care needs, on both a long- and short-term basis.
Details of these RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse posts and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract of 24 or 48 hours per week on flexible night shifts
* An excellent hourly rate of £19.06 per hour plus paid breaks (equivalent to Top of Band 6 in NHS and a full-time salary of £47,573)
* Shifts over a 2-week rota which includes alternate weekends
* A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
* Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
The successful Registered Nurses will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
Applicants for these Night Nurse positions should meet the following criteria:
* NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
* Ideally experienced in an elderly care setting
* Strong clinical skills and knowledge
* Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
* Flexible to work alternate weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Part Time
Nurse (Elderly),York,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Solihull, West Midlands,Permanent...Apply For This Job
RMN/RNLD/RGN Bank Staff Nurse at Healthlinc House,Lincolnshire,Part Time...Apply For This Job
RGN Qualified Nurse,Sidmouth, Devon,Permanent, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Senior Registered Nurse,Hatfield,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse - Specialist Neurological Care,Ipswich, Suffolk,Permanent, Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job