We are looking for a Night Nurse for a homely 25 bedded nursing home in the heart of Littleborough. This home is dual registered, catering for both residential and nursing needs. We are looking for someone passionate, experienced and competent.
To be involved in the care of the residents and to meet all service users’ individual needs, either personally or through delegation. To ensure that the care is of a high standard at all times.
* A nursing qualification and an active PIN is essential
* Genuine interest in working within a caring environment
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
* Team Player
* Willingness to participate in vocational training programmes
* Satisfactory police check
* Knowledge of legislation, regulations and CQC standards
This is a full time, permanent nightshift role in which you’d be required to work 48 hours per week; four 8pm – 8am shifts per week.
If you think this is the right role for you, please get in touch – we’d love to hear from you
Tagged as: Full Time