Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £44.9K p/a | Paid Breaks | Full-Time Nights | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Elderly & Dementia Care | Excellent CQC
One of Devon’s leading elderly and dementia care services is currently recruiting for RGN, RMN and RNLD Registered Nurses to join their team on full-time, permanent nights.
The Seaton home currently boasts an outstanding CQC rating and provides an excellent environment for older people living with elderly frailties and medical nursing needs, dementia and disability care needs.
Details of the RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse positions and what the home has to offer:
* Very competitive rates of pay of £18 per hour plus paid breaks, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates of pay and totals an annual salary in the region of £44,920 for a 48 hour working week
* Full-time contracts of up to 48 hours per week will be considered, and shifts will be on a rotational basis with a mix of days and nights required
* 6 weeks annual leave
* Free on-site parking and free meals whilst on duty
* A NEST pension scheme and staff loyalty bonuses, plus regular pay reviews
* Ongoing learning and development opportunities, plus support with NMC revalidation
* Great shift patterns
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse you will be responsible for managing and administering medications, ensuring clinical records are up to date and leading a team of HCAs whilst on shift to ensure the delivery of high quality clinical and personal care.
What we are looking for in a Nurse:
* NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disability/RNLD branches will all be considered to give the team a good mix of skills
* Ideally you will have some experience in a UK care home or elderly/dementia care setting, or have a keen interest in working in this sector
* Flexible to work shifts covering a 24/7 rota to meet the needs of the home
* Passionate about high quality care and clinical excellence
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN - Bank hours,Sheffield,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Glasgow,Temporary...Apply For This Job
Cardiology Staff Nurse,City of London, London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse,Keighley, West Yorkshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse,Ayr,Permanent...Apply For This Job