Are you an RGN looking for a position where you can obtain career progression while making a difference to the lives of others?
We have an exciting opportunity with a leading care specialist who are looking for a Nurse to join their service for 33 or 44 hours a week in Ipswich, Suffolk. The service specialises in supporting individuals with Parkinson’s, Dementia and young adults with physical disabilities, so experience within this client group would be ideal.
The successful Nurse will be responsible for:
* Taking responsibility for the well-being of residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met.
* Motivating and delivering clinical guidance within a team, ensuring safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home.
* Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each resident.
* Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation. Generally promoting each residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement.
* Demonstrating a positive approach to active support in order to provide the people they support to enjoy their lives.
Key Skills of a Nurse:
* Caring and sympathetic with a passion to support others.
* Experience with supporting individuals with mental health needs and complex needs.
* IT Literate.
* Basic knowledge of legislation, policies and procedures.
* Valid PIN and knowledge of National Standards and NMC Code of Practice.
* Person centred planning within a care home.
* A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times.
What they offer you:
* NMC PIN renewal
* Paid 15-minute hand-over
* Brand new service
* Paid membership for the Nursing Times
* Career progression and internal opportunities
* Ongoing support from local and central teams
* Company pension scheme
* A permanent, stable position in an ever-growing organisation
Tagged as: Full Time