£10.82 – £12.20 per hour | 40 hours | Nights | Disability Care | Great Staff Benefits |
A specialist disability care service in the Bishops Stortford area currently has a vacancy for an experienced Senior HCA with a passion for working in older people’s services to work as Night Deputy Care Manager.
Details of this Night Deputy Care Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 40 hours per week depending on your requirements, on night shifts
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £10.82 to £12.20 per hour
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant facility
• Free on-site parking, free DBS and subsidised staff restaurants and transport services
• A generous annual leave allowance and a range of employee wellbeing programmes
• A range of retail, health and lifestyle discounts including discounted gym/health club membership
• Some fantastic training and development opportunities in addition to a very thorough induction
As Senior Night Care Team Leader, you will support with the planning and delivery of personal care to residents, playing a key role in the management and delivery of care in addition to coordinating the team on the floor.
Applicants for this Senior Night Care Team Leader post should meet the following criteria:
• Demonstrate proven experience working as a Senior HCA/Care Assistant or Team Leader in a UK care home/disability care environment
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care, ideally having completed Level 3 studies and above
• Passionate about providing high quality care and support
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Staff Nurse,Manchester, Greater Manchester,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse,Sunderland, Tyne and Wear,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Mental Health Nurse,Wigan, Greater Manchester,Contract...Apply For This Job
Nurse Home Manager RGN/RMN,Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Nurse,Bromley Green,Permanent...Apply For This Job