£17.30 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £39.5K | 38.5 or 44 Hour Contracts – Nights | £2K Welcome Bonus | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Free Training
A leading nursing home near Greenock has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD with a background in UK nursing homes to work as Night Charge Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Charge Nurse position:
* A permanent contract for 38.5 or 44 hours per week, working night shifts over a flexible rota
* Excellent rates of pay of £17.30 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 rates and a salary of up to £39,580 for a 44 hour contract
* A welcome/joining bonus of £2,000 (subject to T&Cs)
* Free training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
* Free uniforms
* 5.6 weeks annual leave per year
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Charge Nurse, you will lead the night shift, coordinate care and support junior nursing staff, playing a key role in the management of the home.
You will be joining a home that offers general elderly nursing care, exceeding all Care Inspectorate requirements during the most recent inspection. Extensive facilities are in place to enable residents to enjoy the highest standards of care and quality of life.
What we are looking for in a Night Charge Nurse:
* NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD will all be considered
* Demonstrate previous experience working in a UK/Scottish nursing home setting, with experience leading staff and coordinating care
* Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading shifts and acting as Nurse in Charge
* Passionate about delivering and promoting best care practice
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed) for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
RGN nurse,Chippenham,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse - Accident & Emergency,London,Temporary, Part Time...Apply For This Job
Registered General Nurse,Rotherham, South Yorkshire,Contract...Apply For This Job
Senior Nurse,Calverton,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse,Sidcup, Greater London,Permanent...Apply For This Job