38.5 Hrs – Nights | Fully CI Compliant Nursing Home | RGN RMN or RNLD Considered
A large elderly nursing home in the East Kilbride area is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work as Night Charge Nurse on a full-time, permanent basis.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Charge Nurse position:
* A permanent contract of 38.5 hours per week
* Night shifts only, covering a flexible rota and occasionally working days to attend meetings/training sessions etc
* Excellent rates of pay of £20 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 7 and gives an annual salary in the region of £40,000
* A comprehensive induction and ongoing training opportunities
* A friendly and supportive working environment in a home that is fully compliant with all Care Inspectorate Scotland requirements
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Charge Nurse, you will lead the night shift, coordinate care and support junior nursing staff. Your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift. You will ensure the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
The skills, qualifications and qualities required in an RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Charge Nurse:
* NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD branches will all be considered
* Demonstrate previous experience working in a UK nursing home setting
* Good communication and interpersonal skills and confident leading shifts and coordinating care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed) for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation
Tagged as: Full Time
Unit Nurse Manager RGN,Ipswich, Suffolk,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Dental Nurse,London,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Preceptorship Nurse ( RMN or RNLD ),Nottingham,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Registered Nurse, Excellent CQC,£18.40+paid breaks,Leiston,Permanent...Apply For This Job
Clinical Lead Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD,Maidstone, Kent,Contract, Temporary...Apply For This Job